McMall For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McMall For All

Retail Bargains

Penny PinchersRealfreestuffforall.comStores*Latest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Share | 

Skechers- Over 2,000 Styles to choose from!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LB
Admin
Admin
LB

Skechers- Over 2,000 Styles to choose from! Vide
PostSubject: Skechers- Over 2,000 Styles to choose from!   Skechers- Over 2,000 Styles to choose from! Empty9/2/2009, 17:40

Skechers Logo

Skechers - Over 2,000 Styles to choose from! Click Here!

Create an Account

Why set up a skechers.com account?

Easy. Store prior shipped-to addresses and wishlists.
Fast. We save your info for quick checkouts.
Secure. Shop with confidence that your information is safe. Read our Privacy Policy for more details.

Click here to create your account, all SKECHERS needs is your date of birth, gender, e-mail address and a password. *To speed up your checkout process, enter your name, address, billing, and payment information.

Along with your email address you will need to create a password (minimum 6 characters). When creating a password, this will allow you to have access into your account in the future. Make sure you remember your password the next time you visit skechers.com.
BACK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS Back to Top
Guest Checkout Policy

You may place an order without registering for an account by using our Guest Checkout. It's quick, fast and secure on your first order.

* Ground Shipping is only one $8.50 flat rate for unlimited SKECHERS shoes & clothing per order.
* Tracking the status of your order is available online click on “order status” link located on the top of right of skechers.com click here.
* To cancel or modify your Guest Checkout purchase, please click here.
* Guest Checkout purchases cannot be modified or canceled after 12 hours.

As a guest you will receive a confirmation and shipping confirmation email from SKECHERS. We do not sell your email address or personal information. For more information on our Privacy policy, click here.

Advantages of creating an account with SKECHERS

* FREE Ground Shipping (an $8.50 savings)
* No Sales Tax (except CA)
* Birthday Specials
* Promotions, Savings and more!

My skechers.com account

From the "My Account" link (located on top of navigation bar) you can:

* Manage My Address Book
* Manage My Payment Accounts
* Change My Password
* Edit My Profile (Name, Account Preferences, Email Address)
* Cancel My Account
* Create and Store Wish Lists for Yourself, Friends and Family

To access your account click here.
Account Preferences

You can add preferred shipping addresses, multiple credit cards, payment information, shoe and clothing favorites, and e-mail preferences all under your profile by clicking here. All these options can be accessed on the 'My Account' page through the Account options links on the top left in the page.

Your complete shoe and clothing purchase history is also available from the main page of your account.
Create Wish Lists

To create a “Wish List” you will need to have an account with skechers.com.

Create wish lists for yourself, your friends and your family. It’s easy. Simply click on “Wish List” located on the upper right side of the display screen and create a new wish list or you can click here.

Add shoes and clothing to each wish list when shopping by selecting the color and size of any shoe and clothing and clicking "Add to Wish List" on the product page.

Move shoes and/or clothing from your wish list by clicking on the “Add to Cart” icon that appears next to each shoe and clothing description on the wish list.
SKECHERS VIP Club - Free Shipping

Register today and receive FREE access member–only benefits. SKECHERS sends you shoe and clothing news and offers based on your preferences. To sign up and enjoy SKECHERS VIP Club benefits now click here.

Benefits of your FREE SKECHERS VIP Club Membership:

* FREE* ground shipping nationwide (United States and US territories.)
* Fast, easy checkout.
* Birthday Bonuses
* No sales tax (excluding California)
* Exclusive shoe and clothing updates, sneak previews, new style trends, contests and sweepstakes see most recent
* Shopping available 140+ SKECHERS stores. For store locator click here.

*As a member of SKECHERS VIP free loyalty email club. For non-members, an $8.50 ground shipping fee will apply, on all shoe and clothing purchases regardless of quantity.
Back to top Go down

Skechers- Over 2,000 Styles to choose from!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McMall For All :: Your stores A to Z :: S-
Avon
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com