McMall For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McMall For All

Retail Bargains

Penny PinchersRealfreestuffforall.comStores*Latest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Share | 

HipsAndCurves.com sale- Under $20.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LP
Admin
Admin
LP

Comments :

HipsAndCurves.com sale- Under $20. Vide
PostSubject: HipsAndCurves.com sale- Under $20.   HipsAndCurves.com sale- Under $20. Empty1/5/2009, 17:59

Lingerie Sales, Clearance, Specials!

Shoe Liquidation Sale! 30%-80% off many sexy styles!

Hips and Curves.com - Sexy plus size lingerie for women with curves

Happy Customers
Excellent Service

I just wanted to write say what excellent service I recently received from your returns department. I have never tried to return anything before; I was worried that I would be hassled. I couldn't have been more wrong! I received nothing but prompt, helpful, and POLITE service from the moment I called. I was never kept waiting on hold for more than 30 seconds. Everyone was so kind and helpful, especially my customer service representative, Cathy. When I asked for a new item rather than a refund, she even called me at home to let me know that, while they were out of my size in black, there were plenty of other options for me.

I will definitely continue to order from Hips & Curves. Thank you very much!

Thank You

Jaime M., Washington, D.C.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You are the BEST!

I just wanted to let you folks know that before I ordered from Hips & Curves, I had the worst time ordering lingerie online - two companies in particular never even let me know my order was delayed or wasn't being shipped after all. They just charged my credit card and left me waiting for weeks without a confirmation, ship date or order update.

Hips & Curves, on the otherhand, had a great website, easy order lookup and prompt shipping. I received my item within a few days and with zero hassle, it was great!!

Thanks so much!

Veronica A., Portland, OR
Back to top Go down

HipsAndCurves.com sale- Under $20.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McMall For All :: Dating, Bridal & Wedding-
Avon
Free forum hosting  | Society and Culture | Beauty, Celebrities, Fashion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com